I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Half Size me Podcast Interview


Heather from 'Half Size Me' conducted a Podcast Interview with me and it is up on her site. You can get to it HERE

Her weight loss story is inspirational and she is doing an amazing job at educating and inspiring other women to begin their own journey towards health.

I must warn you, the interview is long. I have a tendency to ramble and I get nervous when asked things on the spot. There is a reason I am a blogger and not Vlogger (videos).  When I write I can think and edit my thoughts lol  I just uploaded it and listened to it while picking up my living room and doing morning chores.

Anyway, feel free to check it out! Her site is pretty amazing as well. Lots of tips, recipes and encouragement.

015 – The Half Size Me Podcast: Making Your Health And Fitness A Priority With Alyson From ‘Proud To Be A Fit Mom’
Episode 015 - The Half Size Me Podcast: Alyson from Proud To Be A Fit MomIn this episode of The Half Size Me Podcast, Heather interviews Alyson, who runs the site Proud To Be A Fit Mom and has a degree in Kinesiology (sports medicine).
She’s a former personal trainer and fitness instructor who is currently training for a marathon.
As the mother of four young children, she shares many helpful ideas [...]

1 comment:

Half Size Me said...

Thanks again Alyson! I just wanted to let you know I made cookies today and took your suggestion. I cut the recipe in half and made 5 giant cookies. It worked perfectly! I got my cookie fix but I was not tempted to go back in for more! You are wonderful thanks for your help!
Take care!
Heather