I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, August 8, 2011

After my brother left I contracted a pretty bad head cold. I thought my week was DOOMED to misery. Instead I discovered the magic of sudafed.  I think I'm going to invest ;)  Seriously though, in the past 9 years I have usually been pregnant of breastfeeding, or pregnant again so I have not had the pleasure of taking medication to help me cope through a sinus cold.
Wow!! The things I accomplished last week!

Now I'm off to Alberta for my Grandmothers 95th Birthday celebration.  That's right...95!!!!  If there is one lady to take mind body and soule fitness advice from it is THAT lady!  She's amazing. I love her.

Maybe I'll come back a little wiser....