I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It 'Runs' in the Family :)

My brother is visiting from Vancouver and tonight we ran together. It was our first time. In fact it was our first time working out like EVER! 
So fun to be able to share a passion of mine with my one and only brother. He lives so incredibly far away and has been gone for such a long time. I love that the older we get the more in common we seem to have.  I love it. Of course I wonder if he realizes this means that every time we see each other now the race is on!!! lol. 

He is also another shinning example of someone else in my life who 'hated running'  but now 'needs it'. Yes!! Another convert. I'm telling you people. Anyone can become a runner. If I can do it....So can you!!!!  Yay B!! You kicked my butt tonight!!

1 comment:

AnnG said...

So cool! My brother got me started on running....and although I am taking a break right now, I'm sure I will be back at it next year!