I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Making Every Step Count

I feel GREAT! I ran 18kms on Sunday and am ready to run a steady 10km tonight. I am refreshed and renewed. I think all the prayers and doctors appointments are readying me for this run. I feel as though all the effort, training, and time are paying off.

On another note, I am still running for charity. I am running 'on my own' but I want every step I take to be about someone else both literally and figuratively.

Thank you for all of you who have supported my journey so far. My goal is to raise 1$ for every km I run. I am still short of my goal and every DOLLAR counts. If you could find it in your heart to support me. Even a DOLLAR I would really appreciate it.

It means a lot to me that my friends and family are 'running with me'. Not only for this life goal of a 1/2 marathon but in my life journey.

Donating is SUPER EASY and SECURE. Just follow this Link!!!!

http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=11649

Thanks for your prayers and support.

No comments: