I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Why we are fat: Life changing eye opening video

After the birth of my fourth child over a year ago I adopted a diet of 'real food'. I am not perfect and could still make changes but I just started to eat real food all the time. I've also got an extensive fitness background and know how to be healthy. I lost the weight, have energy and last week looked pretty good in my bikini. Sometimes I forget WHY I do things. I don't always remember where my knowledge came from and sometimes I also forget things. So it is WONDERFUL to be reminded of why I believe what I do and it was a good kick in the pants to make more things from scratch and be different from society.

One of my closest friends posted this video on her site. I was hesitant to watch it as it would consume over an hour of my life but tonight I did. It will SHOCK YOU.
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO....It just may change your life and I hope it does. Don't turn on the t.v tonight. Grab a glass of red wine. (one glass not the entire bottle), sit back and watch it.

If it does not work on my site please go to hers Healthy Food,Health mind,Healthy Me
The video is titled the bitter truth about sugar.

No comments: