I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Running Log

I increased my mileage. The last two runs I went up to 40mins. So far so good. I need to remember to stretch well though as my hamstrings tighten up. I was not planning on doing an extra 20 minutes this week but my fabulous running partner Anita and I just wanted to keep going. I hope I don't regret it at the end of the week. I think to be safe friday I may but my 30 minute run a few minutes short. I just don't want to overdo it. If I stick to 30 minutes on friday that will be a total of 110 minutes for the week.

I have to admit that I'm starting to like this slow and steady stuff. More time to run and chat and have alone time ;)

Babies are still sick around here and the baby just puked. I pray I don't get sick now or before my cruise. I can handle set backs but enough is enough!! I know we can handle anything

No comments: