I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not how I planned it

I spent New Year's Eve sick with the stomach flu. I was planning on losing 3 pounds for my cruise at the end of January put not like this !! As I write this I am also missing the first race of the reason. I am upright and slowly sanitizing the house and doing laundry but that is about it.

Not the way I was hoping to start 2011. I'm still optimistic it will be a good year though. I may have missed my run today but I will head out as soon as I am able to. I have 20 weeks until the Ottawa Half Marathon. Plenty of time to increase my distance and train.

Life does not always go according to plan. There is no sense in worrying about it. I will just have to put one foot in front of the other another day.

No comments: