I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

No More Excuses

I'm a BUSY homeschooling mom of 4 kids 7,5,2 and 3months.
Don't have time or the energy to work out?

Make Time.

Schedule it. Don't give yourself a chance or an excuse to be lazy.

I drop the two little ones off at the playcare at the YMCA, drop the two oldest off in the pool for swimming lessons and get on the treadmill for the ONLY 20minutes I have. I run hard and it feels good.

The house is left in disarray and I leave in my jogging suit, bed head and unwashed face. Who cares. I'm a mom and I can stick a hat on.

Now I feel great and have MORE energy than I did before the run.

So there....Don't have a YMCA membership??? Do you ever drop your kids off at an activity and just sit there??? Go for a walk while you wait.

So there. No more excuses.

No comments: