I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

GYM ETIQUETTE

For those of you new to the gym this year I have a few tips for you....

1) That big sign on the wall that says to limit your cardio for 35 minutes to allow others to use it during peek hours?? Just a suggestion.

2) The other big board next to it with the big marker? It is there so you sign up for the equipment and to be able to tell the next person just how long you are going to be on said equipment. Just ignore it as well. Keep us guessing.

3) If you feel that you look great in short shorts..Go right ahead. We are not staring at you. Besides, It's hot.

3) If you are a LARGE sweaty and hairy man, PLEASE wear a cut off t-shirt, say to the girl waiting for your treadmill "I warmed her up for y'a " and DON'T wipe it off. Whatever you do....Don't wipe it off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you just made my day!! So funny!!!

Mrs. Stam said...

This is great and hilarious!!!!

cathy said...

LOL gross!!