I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 weeks Postpartum

I'm now 4 weeks postpartum. No diet yet just trying to stay away from crappy food. So far I'm not having much success at that ;)
2 more weeks to go until I get to start exercising and will try to lose the extra 15 pounds I'm carrying by Christmas.


I figured I would wear the same shirt to show the progress of my belly shrinkage. It is a nursing top. Quite comfortable but not very flattering on my stomach. It is also hard to get the exact angle I was standing in but I think my 7 year old did a pretty good job.

So here you go.

This was at the 2 week mark. Oh good I DO see a big difference. Phew!!! Ha! Also notice the LACK of leaves on the ground outside. I have A LOT of raking to do!!!

5 comments:

cathy said...

I find it amazing how you can 'shrink' up like that!! That is awesome. I have no doubt that you will get to your goal!

Happy Friday!

Andrea said...

wow great job :D now if I am only that lucky lol

Anonymous said...

FEED FEED FEED...it'll drop off in no time. You're doing great. :)
K

AnnG said...

You look GREAT!! My post partpartum stomach looks worse than that and my baby is about to turn 6!! You'll have that extra weight gone in no time!

Anita said...

Alyson ~ you KNOW you are waaay to hard on yourself. You look great after 4 weeks... You'll be back to your tiny self in no time ~ I know it will be with a lot of work on your part, put you can do it!