I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It will all be over soon

Had another great overdue day today ;)
Went to church and laughed at peoples reactions when I told them I was due last week.
I had a great nap this afternoon as my husband allowed the girls to tag along with him while he played touch football.

I have to admit the night took a turn for the worse when my husband and I decided to fight over the DUMBNESS thing and at the same time my son decided to poop all over the carpet.

Now I just have to get through one more night with my husband working midnights. Have I told you how much I HATE it when he works midnights when I'm NOT pregnant and overdue??
Oh well. It will all be over soon and I'll get my 2 days rest in the hospital. I'll be honest. I'm really looking forward to the break from my kids for a few days and concentrating on the baby.

Sigh....

3 comments:

momofthecrazies said...

Praying for you that Audrey comes soon! I know how hard it is to be overdue. When we had Katie, two of my friends due after me had their babies before me.

Stacey said...

I'm soo hoping that the silence today means that little Audrey has made her appearance, or is well on her way!!

Allyson said...

Sending best wishes Alyson for a Speedy, safe delivery of baby Audrey! Hugs and Prayers of joy and thanksgiving for your many blessings. Enjoy that hospital stay. Milk it for all its' worth! :)