I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soon...but no yet

My computer is only allowing me to log onto the Internet when it feels like it so I'll take this opportunity to fill you all in and as quickly as I can before I get kicked off again.....



No baby yet.

Midwife appointment yesterday. She did a stretch and sweep and opened my cervix to 2 cms. I was bleeding last night and passed a blood clot. Midwife came to check me and baby was just fine.

Not bleeding anymore but SUPER gassy and feel quite nauseous today. I am going to try to rest.

My lower back feels pressure and I am crampy but no definite contractions that are painful in any way.

We think my cervix is opening slowly but I'm not in any pain yet. Can't complain about that!!



There IS a possibility that my actual on the day due date is September 11th, making me a week overdue as of Friday the 18th. I have an ultrasound scheduled in Kingston for that day to make sure baby and fluids are doing well. Then another ultrasound on Monday the 21st, and then an Induction has been booked for the 23rd if baby has not yet arrived.



So far these are precautions. Hopefully all will be unnecessary and I will have this baby naturally before then.

4 comments:

Sara said...

If you're induced, will it be at KGH?

Nancy said...

Thanks for the updates. . .

Love from one of your main cheerleaders. . . .

Carey said...

Thinking of you. I hope you get to go naturally.

Dad said...

slacker