I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tired Mama

Just returned from a visit with friends. Wow I can't do much any more. I'm so glad that I have friends that don't mind when I sit on my butt while they make lunch.

We walked to the park and back and I had to lay down for 20 minutes! It was good exercise, but my belly was so sore and I could have taken a nap.

I find it hard to be so tired and slow when I'm used to being so active. I'm trying to enjoy this time resting and just allowing my baby to grow. I'm trying to just relax knowing that once she comes my life will become even busier.

All I know is that I will be glad to be rid of the meat hens and llamas when she is here. The last thing I need is to have to go out and feed them.

I'm tired...and I'm tired of living in this old farmhouse for now. I'm struggling to see the joy of the country when it requires so much money for upkeep and work to keep clean and looking nice.

I think I'm just tired.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I hear you. . .