I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oh What a Feeling!!!!!!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE being pregnant in the summer? O.K THIS summer? This not too hot and humid but my mom has a pool anyway summer?? And no it is not because of all the amazing dresses and skirts I have to wear. (but that certainly is one reason).

I LOVE the fact that I get to walk around the yard in an itsy bitsy bikini and not feel self conscious AT ALL!!!! Such a nice feeling. So carefree and comfortable. The closest thing? A four year old running naked around the pool because she does could not care less.

I should post a picture. No not of my four year old...of my huge belly in my bikini. It really is quite funny. Hey man, I have under 6 weeks to enjoy this and I'm determined to do just that.

Yup. I love being pregnant. Especially in the summer.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Lol - I would LOVE to see that. As a pregnant mother suffering through a record-breaking heat wave where we live, it's refreshing to hear of someone enjoying the summer. I love your blog - thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Go Alyson! Tanned bellies are great, no matter what the shape!