I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Go.

Feeling better. I guess some sort of 24hr flu went around our house.
I went to bed at 8pm last night and I'm good to go today.

I was wondering why I (more than anyone) am so tired.
My husband reminded me that I'm growing a human in my belly and may need a nap or two these days.

I don't like the tired feeling very much. It sure beats the sick feeling though. Normally I'm pretty grumpy when I'm tired but if I remind myself it is just the pregnancy I think I will truck along just fine.

I'm taking the kids to the YMCA this morning. They love it, and I get a half hour to run on the treadmill or around the track. It would be so easy to stay home in this frigid air but if I allow myself to get lazy I'll regret it later. I just don't give myself a choice.

If I'm really tired I just say to myself that I can't just walk around the track if I want. I find that a great way to get my butt moving. Once I'm there I always push a little harder. You think I would catch on to my tricks ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easy does it!!

Today I went to my first step class since Nov. It was good.