I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yoga and Tempo Runs

I did my first Yoga session the other day. It was so nice to stretch for nearly an hour. My body thanks me.

If there is any area in the fitness department I am failing on is definitely in the flexibility department.

I am going for a second session today, then out for a TEMPO RUN.

A TEMPO run is running at the Pace I plan on Running ON SATURDAY ( at my first 5km race). I will warm up for 5mins, then hit a good hard pace to about 3kms....then slow it down for 5 mins.

No comments: