I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Winter Blahs

This winter weather is NOT helping my marathon training.

I love love love to run in the cold. However...I have limits. Windy,blowing snow does not help. Especially since I need to run on a fairly busy road. Sometimes it is just too dangerous.
O.K, and it is proving very difficult to find the motivation to get out the door.
I have to admit, that part of me..o.k most of me, is thinking I have forever to train for the marathon so another week can't hurt.

not good....

I think I am going to HAVE to get a membership to the YMCA. That way I will have NO EXCUSES to run in the winter. I can go with my kids, drop them off in playland and run on the treadmill. Can I get a membership for just a few months? Perhaps if I pay the money I won't want to waste it.

I am also going to officially sign up for the marathon...pay the fees ect.
Then there will be no turning back...right??

No comments: