I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, January 28, 2008

A break from monotony

I decided to just relax and take a week off.
I think sometimes I just need to do other things.
I am not one for monotony.
I think that is why I could never have a 'normal' job.
I love being a stay at home mom and homeschooler because we/I can do whatever I want when I want to....and we can change our days depending on how we are doing.

So with his whole marathon training, I am going to have to take time off. I will get my runs in and train, but every month or so I will need to take a break. I am o.k with that. I don't want this to turn into something I 'have' to do, or something that is no longer fun for me.

I went for a run today after a week off though and it felt great. I was ready and I wanted to go...I did not 'need' to go.

Now I look forward to go again in another day.

No comments: