I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's THAT time again.

I think my body is gearing up for my first period since.....June 2006.

I have so many of the symptoms.
I'm cranky...really really cranky.
craving fat/sugar/alcohol
I am tired
Pimples
I have headaches
I'm also having other symptoms I won't mention here.

So this is the remedy for SEVERE PMS (something I suffer from)
FYI I normaly only get my period 4 times a year and I get PMS for 3 weeks prior to it. Yes I have 3 children...don't ask me, ask God.

Anyway I digress...here is the 'cure'

Sleep
Exercise
avoid caffeine,sugar,alcohol and fat
eat a ton of veggies and good stuff.
multi grain bread every couple of hours.
water
camomille tea and lavender.
avoid stress...get a massage. read a book, take a bath.

All great suggestions...but try doing all that with 3 little kids and a husband that is working 12 hour shifts, and you really...really like fatty foods. It is soooo hard not to give into the cravings.

Please pray for me over the next couple of weeks. Pray for my children and my husband too. I love him and don't want him to move out ;)

No comments: