I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Excuses Excuses

I missed the mark...poop.

I took 3 days off because Adam was working. I was going to go Monday but Adam decided to take an overtime shift. My Mom came over so I could go for a run...I drank coffee instead. Then I was going to go the minute Adam walked in the door but decided to let him go first before the sun went down.
So...I was going to go this morning.
But...we had an appointment.
Then I was going to go this afternoon...but it was windy and I was cold. O.K that last one is totally my fault.

I'm dissapointed in myself right now...downright dissapointed.

Tomorrow is another day....and Adam is back to work. :(

No comments: