I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Telling a rock to jump

I've been bad...bad....bad.

No running for me in two weeks...and now the cold weather has set in.

I'm going to HAVE to make an EFFORT to get out with the kids and run in the snow. It is easier when I'm in a routing. Then I just bundle up more for the cold. But now that I'm in a rutt, getting out the door will be like getting a rock to jump.

Hmmmmmm.....not good not good.

On that note however, the Evening Primrose supplements I have been taking have been seriously improving my moods. Well that and the fact that I have the best husband on the planet. but whatever.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Do you have any suggestions on how not to fall on your butt while running in the winter? I've been a fair weather runner since I slipped on snow-covered black ice about 6 years ago and pulled a whole bunch of muscles (groin, back, etc.) and hurt my pride. I'd like to continue running outside (when it's not -20C) but am scared ... I need some Alyson therapy :)