I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Goals

I had an amazing 30th birthday. I ate ALOT, and drank a little. I have lost my voice and am suffering from a cough. I felt pretty fit going into my 30's, but this week I feel awful.
I have vowed to myself that I am going to make some serious diet changes. I want to have healthy insides. I may be tiny, but I want to make sure my veins,skin and ticker are all doing what they should.
I have made a dr. appointment for next week for all the dreaded annual tests. I want to get a baseline...cholesterol ect. I want to know.

My goals are more energy and less actual fat on my arteries. I want to become more flexible and I want my skin to glow. O.K so these are really big goals, but I have always been a dreamer :)

No comments: