I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Four months post partum

This is the long awaited picture of me in my goal Jeans. They fit....and fit well. I can even breathe if I put them on right out of the dryer.

It took me about 3 months to fit into all my clothes. The running and breast feeding helped. I still have 4 pounds or so to go to reach post pregnancy weight but woopty dooda.

I just need to get running again for energy, stress relief and nice skin :)

5 comments:

Bess said...

What?! You're only 3 months postpartum? You look great! Great job with the running!

Cathy said...

Congrats Alyson! You look gorgeous and your attitude matches! xo

The Kerr Family said...

You look fantastic Alyson, and I know the pic isn't photoshopped b/c I see you in person once a week :) A huge congrats and a big pat on the back to you (I'm trying not to be envious b/c I was reminded this morning that that's a sin ;)).

Carey said...

You look great! Thanks for motivating me to get myself moving over the past three months. Enjoy your runs!

Kirsten said...

Dude, I haven't checked this blog in a while- YOU FIT THE PANTS!!! It almost ...ALMOST...makes me want to take a picture of my "goal" pants...
But I'm not there yet.