I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I run to GAIN energy!

I went for a run tonight. My first run in 3 weeks. phwew!! I needed it.
Thank you Bess for inspiring me today ;)
I have to say. Now I am refreshed and the stress is gone.

I'll tell y'a though....being by myself with three little ones, having a huge old farm house to look after, not to mention the chickens...the LAST thing I wanted to do was to get out the door.
I nursed Peyton to sleep at 6pm and I almost fell asleep myself!!!

but 2 minutes into it, somehow I found the energy...and now I have more than what I started with..and I'll sleep well.

THAT FOLKS...IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I RUN.

1 comment:

Bess said...

EXACTLY! That's awesome! Even if you get 1 mile in (heck, 1/2 a mile), it helps! :o)

Glad I found a fellow Christian runner on here!