I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

no stress relief for me

I am still the same weight, and actually I think I've gained a few since Adam has been away. I can't get out for my runs as I feel bad having my mother in law over so often. I know she would come but I don't like manipulating all her time.

I really need the stress relief though and I just pray I can hold it together two more days until my husband returns.

I am trying not to eat the house as it is our anniversary on Saturday and I want to feel good.

My sleeping is all off as well. hrmph.

To be honest, I am showing alot of signs that I am ovulating. They are not good signs but it would be nice to have another baby :)

That is one thing I don't understand....why is it that when I'm ovulating my skin breaks out and I'm grumpy??? hello...that does not exactly increase my chances of conceiving ;)

1 comment:

cathy said...

Oh, hang in there! Ovulating already?! That is so quick!

You can do it, and you are doing so well!