I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

no runs for me

The running has been reduced to once a week with Adam gone and I'm really feeling it.
My kids have not napped all week so are in bed by 6pm, but by then I'm just so tired I don't want to do anything.
I know if I ran I would feel better but I just can't get myself to do it.
If I was sleeping at night I would be fine but the last few nights have been restless and I've been woken up every morning by one child or another at 530am every day.
hrmph...

I can feel the difference and I don't like it.

I NEED to go for a run tonight. I will call my mother in law and schedule the run. Then there will be no excuses.

The Weight loss Challenge is now over. I'm 4 pounds from my goal weight but I really don't care. I would go for more energy and a restful sleep at this point over looking great in my jeans.

No comments: