I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, September 3, 2007

On Thursday I went for an incredible run. I started out too fast so I decided to cut it short but try to push myself. It was amazing. I felt so alive.

The last few days I have eaten like crap and have not had much sleep. I've also let too much time elapse....four days between runs!! So in my wisdom I went out for a really long run with my husband...I'm talking almost 9km here which is more than I've gone since becoming pregant a year ago!!

It was nice but I hurt...and I'm tired...I'm going to go take a nap now....and eat alot of spagetti to refuel at suppertime.

Wow sleep and nutrition make a huge difference. I did it though!!!

No comments: