I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Salmon in a Can

I WAS STARVING YESTERDAY.

I needed something QUICK and Good FOR ME...Something I could do with a baby attached to me. So I reached into my cupboards that are DESPERATELY bare as I have to wait two more days before I can go grocery shopping

I FOUND THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM ;)

A CAN OF SALMON.

Quick....easy....packed full of protein and one of my favorite foods.

The Salmon helped keep me full untill supper (another 3 hrs away), and it also stabilized my blood sugar.

yay for me.

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope you and the baby are back to normal soon! Path to Health