I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

126...126.... I should be loving this number but to be honest I feel crappy. Probably has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that I've been so incredibly sick for two weeks and I have not done anything. I need to at least go for a short bike ride or I'm afraid I will fall into a rut...and quick.

It is difficult to go from working out a half hour six days a week to nothing.

Body's at rest like to stay at Rest!!!!

My little 13 week old has also been up all night lately (why I don't know). Feeding him being the only thing I do best at 3am I am feeling a little drained that way as well. I'm continuing to eat really well but I don't think I can keep up right now.
But I MUST for the sake of him AND my health.


My Weight Loss secrets

Water
Breastfeeding
.5 hour exercise daily (when I'm feeling better)
I fill my plate last after my husband and children...this keeps my portions lower
Sleep (as much as I can)
Absolutely no junk food or soda in the house. Only dark chocolate pieces and popcorn.

No comments: