I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

First Run Non-Stop

I went 12 out 12 back today for a total of 24 minutes. It was the first non stop run I have done. I feel pretty good. The cool weather helps. My knee was a little tender as I have not done any biking. Wow does the cycling ever make a difference.

There was also no need for my MP3 player as I had my chatty five year old riding her bike next to me for company :)

Today my schedule seems daunting to me and I'm not sure if I will reach my goal of 10km in four weeks. We will see. I am not going to push too hard or dissapoint myself. As long as I'm running 10km by the spring I will be happy.

No comments: