I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Skinny Chicks don't always look Good Naked

125 pounds. Five more to go. Yay for me. Funny how I am fitting into most of my clothes all of a sudden. It took me 10 entire weeks to be able to fit a SINGLE pair of pants, and now everything is on. Some are still a little snug, but whatever....Yay

The nitty Gritty.....

I'm kinda a 'skinny chick'...but let's be honest here. I am turning 30 this year and have created and breastfed 3 kids...all at the expense of my body.

I may be 'skinny' but that does not mean I look good naked yet :)

I wish the magical fitness fairy would come along and...

make me touch my toes again,
get rid of that cellulite,
zap those ugly granny spider veins ,
Laser the hair from strange places,
smooth out the wrinkles,
make my abs not roll over my pants when I sit down, or sag when I lean over,
and magically give a little plump to my boobs and butt....o.k alot of plump.

So there you have it...skinny chicks don't always look good naked :)

That is a little Tuesday humor for you...but on a serious note.....

Feeling great for me has everything to do with how I'm 'feeling'. I was a miserable and self conscious teenager because I was not 'perfect'. I am way more self confident and self assured now that I'm older and saggier. I guess I always thought that if I hit that magic number that I would be 'happy'. Happy did not come with the number....it came with loving the person I am and accepting that I am
PERFECTLY IMPERFECT...and that is alright with me.

As for the current goal weight of 120 pounds....that is not going to determine my happiness. It will determine me fitting into all my clothes and still being able to breath.

No comments: