I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, August 13, 2007

on the mend

I'm on the mend. I'm still coughing up stuff but I feel so much better. Two weeks of sickness is enough for me. I've also had two weeks off exercise and I'm itching to get moving again!!!

At the same time I have to admit that it is more difficult to get out the door. It is so easy to use my cough as an excuse, and since I'm out of my routine of forcing myself out the door tonight will be quite difficult.

However I am making the commitment right now. I am going for a bike ride tonight no matter what!!! I need to get out or it will get even harder.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 126. I have probably lost a bit of muscle but really I just have not eaten alot these past few weeks. I am going to go make myself a power shake now though. I need to keep good nutrients in me if I am going to recover from the respitory infection. I want to be thin, but I want even more to have a healthy nourished body.

No comments: