I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Newton's law

Bodies at Rest like to stay at rest. Bodies in motion like to stay in motion

Ah Newton's law. Especially true when you are trying to pry your butt off the couch to go for that run. Some days it is really hard to get motivated to go. Even the first 10 minutes of a run sometimes feel like I weigh a ton. However, as soon as my blood starts pumping and my legs are in motion all systems kick in and I feel terrific at the end of that run.

This law holds true in life as well....once you start moving you will never want to be sedentary again. I can promise you that. Even Newton would agree with me.

No comments: