I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Knee problems

Start running 4(4:1) yesterday. I felt great. I even kept going a little further after we were finished just to push a little more. My lungs are not what will hold me down. It is definitely my left knee again. So far I have had no pain after a run but today I can feel my knee. Before I became pregnant I was suffering from some bursitis and had gone through some physiotherapy. Hmmm the fact that I am feeling it again worries me. I am wearing the same shoes so perhaps it is time for a new pair. I would be devastated if I developed chronic knee problems. I'll just keep an eye on it.
I'll have to make sure I rest and not do any extra running for now. Hopefully after tomorrows run I'll feel better.

No comments: