I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

God is so good and knows exactly what I need. Yes I went for my run...and yes it was hot. But just as I headed out the sun went behind some haze and the wind kicked up. I ran my best run yet, and as soon as I returned I headed for the cool breeze in our backyard. It was quiet...still and peaceful. There was just me, the sky, and some corn. Those are the moments when I can 'be still and feel God's presence'.
reason # 13 to Run......
Clarity of mind. It was just me out there. I could dance a little to my music on my mp3 and do some yoga without fear of anyone making fun of me. It was great. Running just got my heart pumping and my lungs clear for that experience.

If that does not inspire me to go for my next run I don't know what else will.

No comments: