I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Going for a run tonight. I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!
It is 40c out there so I need to wait untill the sun sets a little. Then I will soak in a cold bath. The cold bath helps to relieve swelling from my knee for sure.

I also have a full belly from supper so I need to wait a few hours. tonight I had BBQ chicken, and potatoes, and a yummy spinach salad. I've been making my own salad dressings to cut down on preservatives and such and I think I added a little too much garlic :) Maybe it is a good thing I am running alone tonght :)

I think I will do a run down of my diet next week. I weighed myself yesterday and my weight is stabilized at 130. I think I'm still shrinking a little (I'll do another pants shot soon) but really not fast enought for my taste. So..next week I'll concentrate on diet. No go on a diet, but just making sure I'm eating well.

Anyhoo off I go soon for a run.....blah :(

This site is supposed to be motivating isn't it? sorry. I am motivating myself by writing down that I am going. Now I can't get away with not going or you will all (my two readers) sent me nasty messages :)

No comments: