I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

week 4

Still 133 pounds after almost 4 weeks. My weight loss has stabilized now. So that means I have 13 pounds of fat to lose. I will post a belly pic soon. I am still in maternity clothes....seriously did I REALLY fit into those itty bitty clothes in my closet?? really?? hmmm

I am exhausted at this point with the kids and the new home. I am trying to sleep and rest but who are we kidding here?

My uterus still hurts so I am not pushing myself physically.

My consumption of coffee has to slow down...did you know that caffeine raises your cortisol levels and causes you to retain fat? I knew that but I can't function without it so I will have to deal with it for now. At least I am still breastfeeding so that fat should come off eventually.

All in all I'm just tired. Oh...my friend returned the bathing suit that I am wearing in the picture. I tried it on for kicks.....why ??? oh why did I do that to myself???? remind me to just keep those maternity clothes on for a while longer :)

1 comment:

Mimi's Toes said...

You look great...no stretch marks...Wow! Keep up the good work.