I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why I'm running for Team Mito

I have only a month or so left of my my marathon training. The training is going well and I'm VERY excited to run a half Marathon as a training run this coming Sunday. At these final stages it is nice to be reminded why I'm doing what I'm doing.  It allows me to dig deep when the running gets tough and find the motivation to keep going.

Team Mito is now officially a charity for Ottawa race weekend. You can listen to a podcast with Julie Drury talking about our team.
To find it, I will try to provide the link. If the link does not work, google "irun Team 1200'' Find the podcasts and Click on April 14 2012. Julie can be found at the 21minute mark.

Try this link...HERE

Thank you for all your encouragement and support these last few months. There is still time to help my cause by donating. My donation page is HERE.  I would love to reach 70% of my goal by the end of April. Thanks.

No comments: