I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Support...another training 'NEED'

I don't get nervous about the 1/2 Marathon until I see the number countdown on the sidebar. 20 days!! I can hardly believe it.

I'm about to head out the door for a 17km run this afternoon. Happy Mothers Day to me. The best present I can get from my family is support for my passion and that is just what they have given me. Training for this has involved countless hours of running and appointments. My husband has been so supportive and patient and I am so grateful for that. Thank you Adam for allowing me to be 'me'. Thank you for honoring that.

I feel blessed to have such a supportive and loving family today

Happy Mother's Day :)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I totally teared up reading this, because I really truly "get it". We got some great men, Aly, I feel blessed to for the unwavering support.
Happy mothers' day. Love you very much.
K