I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inspirational People

I just did an On-line interview with Annett Davis, an Olympian Beach Volleyball player and Christian Homeschooling mama. It was so weird. Weird because she reads MY BLOG. SHE is inspired by ME!!
(The interview will be posted to her site sometime in late November. I'll link up then.)

What I love about blogging is that here I can say anything I want. I can just be real and be me. This blog started off as a weight loss record when I was pregnant with my third child. Now I use it to share the Fit Mom part of me. This is my space to share a piece of me that I am passionate about. I do it for myself sometimes, and other times I do it to share with other moms how I do things and what works for me.

What I never expected to find was that MY STORY... MY personal journey and struggles would actually help someone else in THEIR journey. Speaking with Annett has given ME inspiration. It has given me a boost to continue my fitness walk in Mind, Body, and Spirit.

More than ANYTHING however, it has encouraged me to share my story and my struggles. It is VERY difficult to share with THE WORLD about a part of me that is so Dark that I sometimes don't want to face it. A part of me that I deal with on a daily basis. But it is me, and if sharing my Story inspires or gives encouragement to just ONE PERSON, than perhaps it is worth it.

So thank you Annett for giving me the courage to CONTINUE sharing my story. If anything, YOU have inspired me today.....and maybe .....Just MAYBE inspired me enough to start weight training...MAYBE ;)

No comments: