I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Son-Shine

I love it when the sun shines in the Valley.

My days will always be complicated. They will always be a struggle. But right now the sun is shining in my Valley.

The sermon at church on Sunday spoke about Valleys and Mountains. It explained that we MUST go through the Valley's in order to grow in our faith. There is not much need for God when we are standing on a Mountain.

I get that. I get that all too well.

As long as I feel the Sun on my face every once in a while I can find the strength to carry on.

I can do this....

No comments: