I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Doing Well..Thanks for Asking

Still 129. I'm o.k with that for now. My clothes are feeling better and I like the way I look as I've not seen myself in a bathing suit ;)

We are busy around here preparing for spring and boiling syrup and getting the farm ready for another summer of chickens. I'm feeling better mood wise as the sun has been out for a week.

Thank the Lord for sunshine.

Oh, and my baby Audrey slept 5 hrs in a row last night!!! yay for that! Sleep AND sunshine. Thank God for them!

No comments: