I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Summer Olympics Running team 2012?? Hahaha


I have not been running much this month. I have been fighting a cold for the past few weeks, but to be honest I just have not felt much like running. I've been doing some great Yoga at the YMCA instead and doing a couple of treadmill runs but that is it.
So today's freeze UR Buns run was a little painful to say the least. I pushed myself to my limit and it felt great. Adam came with me this time. He is SUCH a great running partner. In fact, he is just a great partner ;)
I KNOW he can run faster than me, but he stuck with me the entire time and right at the end he pulled back to allow me to cross first.
Thanks hunny. And thanks Grandma for watching all the kiddies.

No comments: