I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Me

Back into the running game and on my diet. If Adam and I are going to take off for a few days this winter for sand and sun I need to feel great in a bikini.

Simple steps....

exercise at least 3times a week
Drink only water and coffee
no sweets
eat less than my husband at dinner
eat when hungry and stop before I'm full

That should do it.

I started the year off by running a 5km race. It was my slowest time EVER!! But who cares...I got my butt out there and did something I LOVE to do.
Oh...crying baby...gotta go.

No comments: