I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Disclaimer

I feel compelled to make a statement...the LiveStrong Calorie counter is what I need right now. It works for ME because I generally eat quite well. I know A LOT about nutrition and dieting. Right now I am tracking my calories so I can get an idea of how MUCH I am eating. I tend to pick and so don't realize just how much I really am eating. Since I have been stuck at the same weight for several months now I am interested in trying this.

Me COUNTING CALORIES is only one part of my diet and I in no way want to come across like I am advocating JUST THAT.
If you have any questions for me about nutrition I would be more than happy to answer them. There IS more to eating healthy and maintaining weight other than counting calories. You can ask me and/or feel free to do your own research. The LiveStrong website is quite informative for beginners and has even offered me a few tips.

This site is in NO WAY a comprehensive site for nutrition or diet advice. It is MY JOURNEY and you are more than welcome to follow along.

No comments: