I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Waiting Game

I think it is so funny at my LACK of mobility these last few days. I can barely bend over to feed the chickens without killing my back, do the dishes without soaking my belly, or sweep the floor without becoming out of breath.

I am also becoming quite sore. My back, hips and lower tummy are creaky and achy. I'm loving it though because I know the time is coming. I think it is great that every time my husband looks at me he giggles in amazement at how big my belly has become. Perhaps I'll take a picture today and compare it to my last pregnancies.

I laid in the bath last night (with the cloth stuffed in the drainage thing so I could fill it over my protruding belly) and every time I had a slight pain or braxton hicks I kept thinking...is this it? Tonight? really? O.K. I'm ready!!! let's go! Yay! Are my bags packed? am I really ready? No I'm not ready! One more day! One more day!

I wonder how long I will have to wait...I wonder. TODAY I'm thinking soon. But it is early. There is plenty of time for TODAY to come and GO.

No comments: