I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have Plans you know

Today's my 8th Wedding Anniversary. As much as I want this little one to come I do NOT wish to share this day with anyone other than my husband.

So this is MY plan.....Think it will work ?

I will have mild contractions off and on all day and go into labor tonight.
Then the baby will be born at 1am on her due date of 09/09/09.
I don't share my anniversary, and she comes on her super special day.

There. Now if I can only get her to agree with this plan ;)

2 comments:

cathy said...

Sounds like a great plan! And then your daughter, and my daughter would share a birthday!

All the best Alyson! Happy Anniversary!

AnnG said...

How cool would that be?? Hope you get your plan to come through for you! Let us know!