I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Awake and Alive

I'm feeling better. I think the cool weather and visiting friends has helped. Everything is getting done on my list and so I feel quite prepared for this baby. Still not prepared to give birth, but I don't think I'll ever really be ready for THAT. I'm still loving having her wiggle inside my big tummy. Her little arms and legs dance across my belly and at this point she just seems so REAL. I can't wait to meet her but at the same time I mourn the end of my pregnancy journey.

I wonder if she will be a night owl. I've been up at 3/4am almost every night this week. Tonight I'm SO awake that I'm typing this at 5am. Could have something to do with the naps I've been able to take every day. I am tired however...just can't fall back asleep and I don't want to wake hubby up. I think when he gets up in another half an hour for work I'll head back to bed until the children awake.

That is it for now. This week marks 39 weeks....and counting.

No comments: