I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just Dance

Have I mentioned lately that there is a little human being growing in my belly?
And that she prevents me from tackling even the simplest of tasks lately?
And that she already has the cutest little feet EVER that are dancing across my abdomen at this very moment?
I think she already knows that she can do no wrong. Dance away wee one...Allow me to push on and rub those little feet and hands. Or is that your Bum?? Whatever...Dance on.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Aww-w-w-w-w - so cute!

cathy said...

Love that feeling. Miss it still.

Enjoy every moment dear Alyson!

AnnG said...

probably in there saying, "mommy I need more room!"