I manage a country homestead and the lives of my 4 babies ages 10,8,5 and 3. I LOVE TO RUN and NEED to keep healthy and fit for my SANITY!! Seriously....All problems are solved when I am running.

Making MY health a priority allows me to be the mother and wife that I need to be for them.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Again

Hi Everyone. Well..all 13 or so of you. I'm back from Camp and had a wonderful week. The weather was PERFECT for a pregnant lady. Kinda cool with sunny breaks and only a few hours where I swelled up like a balloon.
I was the camp sports director and had to do more planning than 'doing', so I made sure I rested as much as I could.

More than anything, I seriously enjoyed doing only one thing at a time. There were no errands to run, dinner to prepare, chickens to feed, house to clean and pick up. No Internet,t.v, or other distractions. I also did not pick up a 2 year old all week and surprisingly (not really), my back felt great the whole week!!

I have to admit that although the rest time was great, I am DREADING this week at home. I think I'm nesting, because my ENTIRE house seems disorganized and cluttered. I seriously feel the need to chuck things into the garbage and that is not good since it involves BIG things that I cannot do myself.

I am going to enjoy just staying home all week and cleaning, but I have anxiety...I'm not sure why. Am I a good enough house wife? Do I have enough energy to clean my home well enough?? How stupid I know but that is how I feel. I suppose coming home to something ACTUALLY GROWING out of the drain in our sink did not help my domestic confidence.

Have I mentioned that I am also almost 33 weeks and REALLY tired? and that I HATE to clean????

If there is ANY present anyone could get me for this baby ( besides a video camera) is A CLEANING LADY FOR 6 MONTHS!!!!!!! seriously think about it....I won't say no ;)

1 comment:

AnnG said...

I'm not pregnant and can't get motivated to clean either....so I'm not much help, but it sounds like you had a great week!